Earn free parking with Vista’s Frequent Parker Program
Redeem only what you need – there’s no minimum required.
Joining and using the Frequent Parker Program is easy. No membership is required, it’s free, and you will earn days on your next reservation. Here’s how it works:
- Make your reservation online at www.vistaparking.com. Every time you make a reservation online through our direct site, we will automatically keep track of your dollars spent with us.
- How to redeem your free days: Email us at email@example.com a minimum of 7 days prior to your stay. A certificate will then be emailed to you at the email address you provided. Please include your parking arrival date and time as well as your parking return date and time within your email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you have a question regarding the Frequent Parker Program? Contact our customer service center: (973) 263-2009.
- I did not use my printed award certificate. Can you credit my account? Sorry, but we cannot credit your account. However, you may redeem the certificate any time before the expiration date on the certificate for the number of days indicated.
- Will my Frequent Parker Rewards days ever expire? Yes, Frequent Parker Rewards will expire after 24 months.
- Do I need to make a reservation after redeeming my awards? Yes. Your award certificate will not guarantee you a space; a separate reservation is required.
- How many days can I redeem per trip? Customers can redeem up to 7 days per trip.
Transferability of Award Certificates: Award certificates are non-transferable and are void if bartered or sold. Lost, stolen or expired award certificates cannot be replaced.
Expiration of Award Certificates; Use of Other Promotions: Frequent Parker Program award certificates expire six months from the date you receive the reward certificate. No additional coupons or discounts may be combined with the use of an reward certificate unless the discount or promotion states otherwise.
Modification or Cancellation: Vista Parking reserves the right to modify or cancel the Frequent Parker Program at any time and from time to time, without notice. Such modification or cancellation will be effective when posted on the website. Such modification may include, without limitation, changes in the terms and conditions for the award of Frequent Parker Program, changes in the terms and conditions for the redemption of Frequent Parker Program and the issuance of reward certificates, and changes in the terms and conditions for the redemption of award certificates.
Contact customer service to learn more about Vista Parking’s Frequent Parker Program. (973) 263-2009.