Our Response to COVID-19
Vista Parking will remain open 24/7 to ensure that you can still safely park your vehicle when you fly out of Newark Airport. During this difficult time, our most important goal is to keep all of our customers safe and healthy while using our services.
Over time, we have faced other concerns such as H1N1 and Avian Flu. Our commitment to the CDC and their protocol has always allowed us to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible. With the emergence of the COVID-19 virus, we will continue to take this very seriously and have already taken the necessary steps to further protect our customers.
Our company has partnered with Purity Solution to ensure that our office, vehicles, and equipment are professionally disinfected and protected. Their company uses the same EPA approved nanotechnology that is currently being used in hospitals, classrooms, subways, hotels, and other public areas.
We have continued our additional sanitization efforts and added a few other procedures to ensure the well being of our customers and staff.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the office counter.
- We sanitize keys, door handles, and steering wheels any time they are touched.
- Face masks will be worn by all shuttle drivers.
- Face masks will be required to be worn by all travelers on our shuttles.
- Shuttles will operate at 50% capacity to allow for social distancing.
- No customer will be allowed to sit in the front passenger seat.
- Vans will be sprayed/wiped down between trips.
- Luggage assistance is available only upon request.
- Self-parking is now an option. Keys must still be kept in our office.
- Valet parking is always available.
We sincerely appreciate your support and will continue to do everything we can to protect our customers, staff, and community.